Thursday 13 November 2014

GW: Individual contribution to production

I attended the most part of the shoots- working around other commitments.

At the first extended recce, I acted as skin double in order to aid planning for composition of shots, and gave some input into lighting etc.

During the most part of the shoot, I often acted as Runner. Tasks included:
  • Carrying equipment, like tripods and lenses
  • contributing and giving ideas for costumes- also providing solutions to a few wardrobe malfunctions.
  • Collecting anything needed from the house and providing refreshments whilst on location outside
I also gave some ideas and talked through composition of shots with Isaac, and occasionally worked as focus puller in order to get the change in depth of field required. As well as this, I had to hold the separate light and reflective boards to aid with lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment